FITS is conducting “Special Education related to Assembling, etc. of Scaffolding Work” for foreign construction workers and technical intern trainees in construction field.
“Special Education related to Assembling, etc. of Scaffolding Work” is required when performing assembling, dismantling and altering of scaffolding in jobs such as Carpentry, Scaffolding, Plastering, Painting, Steel Reinforcement, Waterproofing and Sash Installation regardless of the height of the scaffold.
Curriculum for “Special Education related to Assembling, etc. of Scaffolding Work”
(Tasks subject to Scaffolding Special Education)
- When you remove diagonal braces of scaffold for painting work
- When you move the mobile scaffold (rolling tower) and adjust the height of the scaffold
- When you work on a scaffolding platform with a stepladder as a support
(Tasks not subject to Scaffolding Special Education)
- Transporting and organizing materials on the ground or on a solid floor
- Just stepping on to scaffold to take photos, etc.
■Features of the Program
We use original texts (in Japanese with hiragana, and Chinese/Vietnamese) intended for foreign construction workers and technical intern trainees and explain in Japanese and Chinese/Vietnamese.
*Please contact us for other languages.
In-charge: Seminar staff
Tel : 03-6206-8877